Warning

Download

-Goose-

15 days ago

💬
Discussion
Is trading coming back?

Do you think that Epic Games will bring back trading? (sorry in advance for my formatting)

!Dont read the next part if your not interested in the reasoning or get bored easily lol!

I think (hope, pray, disillusion myself) that they will bring back the ability to trade. Even now, I am saving blueprints and items that are worth $$$. I dont have insider info or anything like that, but just a feeling.

Some things Epic will consider before bringing back trading: -Their reputation. If they bring back trades, it will send a message to the community, either that they listen to our feedback and care, or that they are second guessing themselves and weak-willed. Given how much hate and backlash rocket players give (on literally everything lol), Im guessing they predict the latter. -$$$. They need to evaluate if it is profitable. This might be the biggest factor. If the removal of trading of trading benifited them, then we wont get it back. (from what i saw on a quick google search, their stock price plunged right around the time they announced the removal of trading, and around Dec 5. when trading left. Not sure if its related tho) If, on the other hand, they lost profit form the removal of trading, then the boycott worked and we will most likely see trading return. -Longevity of their company, profitability and games. The decision to remove trading could have been a last ditch effort to milk the nickels and (insert british moneys here) from this game, whilst boosting Fortnite's playerbase. It all comes down to which games make cash, and which ones they care about.

Id love to hear your opinions and counter-arguements.

5 Comments Share Report

Join the discussion

Please login to participate in this discussion!

Blacknight8400

Platinum III · Division II
S11 Tournament Winner
2 days ago
The actual reason epic games removed trading is to be able to import the players items into rocket league racing in fortnite. If no one plays rl racing epics project will have failed and there could be a possibility of bringing back trading if rl racing gets removed.

Itzelakritze

Diamond II · Division II
12 days ago
I read all of it and it didnt hurt my eyes so pls all ppl reading this pls read what he wrote

Plat_on_Switch

Platinum III · Division I
S13 Tournament Winner
11 days ago
I agree with this message. Although Epic has no respect for Rocket league and wants us to go play Fortnight 😥

Itzelakritze

Diamond II · Division II
12 days ago
Bro was writing for five days strait and still got no ones oppinion

-Goose-

Diamond I · Division I
OP
Legendary Nemesis
12 days ago
Lol it is what it is. I just wanted to get people thinking on this, and share my feelings abt it.

We’ve updated our privacy policy

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective July 31st, 2023.

By choosing "I Accept", you consent to our privacy policy, our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.