Warning

Download

Hthegreat_IN

3 months ago

Will you quit rocket league for the better of the future of gaming and your health?
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%

💬
Discussion
Haven’t played in 280 days, been a better person

I haven’t played rocket league in over 280 days since the last birthday bash. I’ve become a better, happier person.

Today, I opened the game (after my slow af ps4 updated it), played a few rounds, realized that I really have spent all this time engraving my game knowledge into my brain. I still seemed at the same skill level to me, though after playing my a few ranked hoops, found I had gone from diamond to gold 3 after wining all the games of hoops I’ve played. Teammates still mostly threw the casual games I played. Now I know it’s only 280 days and some people take years off from games, but the was almost the only game I played.

Idk how to close this out Get off rocket league 👍

0 Comments Share Report

Join the discussion

Please login to participate in this discussion!

No comments yet, why not be the first?

We’ve updated our privacy policy

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective July 31st, 2023.

By choosing "I Accept", you consent to our privacy policy, our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.