Warning

Download

LookAliveSportsYT

5 months ago

💬
Discussion
Why were people so obsessed with trading??

Ok so I was wondering why people are so hurt about trading being gone because that’s not really what rocket is. Rocket league is an actual game where you drive cars around and play soccer, not trading. And also… why do you even have to have crazy nice items to be good at rocket league? You don’t. Also, if you really need these items just use bakkesmod

4 Comments Share Report

Join the discussion

Please login to participate in this discussion!

DeveloperDeveloper

vicegold

Diamond I · Division II
Alpha Player
5 months ago
Because people like to change the look of their cars. And only ~20% of RL players play on PC, so 80% of all RL players can't use BakkesMod.

-Goose-

Diamond I · Division I
Dungeon Master
5 months ago
There is also the effect placebo. If you like the way your cars feel and look, you will play better. So that is one incentive to get items you like for your inventory. Another is to collect as many items as you can, sorta like Pokémon. Trading just adds more layers to an already fun game, casual though they might be. For designers and traders and the average player, trading is a very fun and important aspect of RL. Sweaty players might not know or care about it, and then mock those who do.

OTTR

Platinum II · Division I
Pumpkin King
5 months ago
Lots of people got into Rocket League because of the trading feature and lots of people make content out of it, but now they can't because Epic removed it. also people like to change up their cars with new items, and now the only way to get what you want is through waiting for the item shop to have the item you're looking for, or just see if you have a blueprint of it.

OTTR

Platinum II · Division I
Pumpkin King
5 months ago
sorry, it glitched and sent it twice

OTTR

Platinum II · Division I
Pumpkin King
5 months ago
Lots of people got into Rocket League because of the trading feature and lots of people make content out of it, but now they can't because Epic removed it. also people like to change up their cars with new items, and now the only way to get what you want is through waiting for the item shop to have the item you're looking for, or just see if you have a blueprint of it.

We’ve updated our privacy policy

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective July 31st, 2023.

By choosing "I Accept", you consent to our privacy policy, our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.