Warning

Download

AnticSubset

4 years ago

🚀
Feature Request
Painted Sets Showing up When One Colour is Searched

It would be a good idea if painted set showed up when a specific colour was searched.

For example if I put "Want TW Octane" it would come up with the people selling octane sets. It would also help if people were looking for all colours of an item but don't want to use up one full trade slot, they would just have to say "Want Painted Set" and if people had one of the colours that trade would show up for them.

Alternatively, you could make a new "colour" called any paint, which would work the same. If people said they had one paint of an item and a person was looking for any paint, the trade would show up to them.

status

Planned
2 Comments Share Report

Join the discussion

Please login to participate in this discussion!

tobey

3 years ago
We need this please. When users are limited in their trade amount, especially with traders growing bigger and bigger, we need to make sure that people can continue finding their ideal trades and trading offers. With a feature like this people could easily look for 100's of items while still being able to limit their trading preferences down to 15 trades.

majesticcricket

3 years ago
I agree and think the sets should be upgraded as well 

We’ve updated our privacy policy

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective July 31st, 2023.

By choosing "I Accept", you consent to our privacy policy, our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.